SCIKIQ is an innovative AI-driven Data Fabric that seamlessly works across any organization’s internal data silos, complex multi-vendor, and multi-cloud environments, to instantly deliver a customized real-time true view of its data. The architecture is agnostic to multi-vendor, multi-cloud environments and delivers a trusted and real-time view of data across an enterprise in a very short span of time. It brings the following cutting-edge possibilities when it comes to managing your data.
The data challenge with Enterprises
In the past and to some extent even now, companies are collecting data about a single business initiative or application. It would store that data in one place, and it would use that data to drive decisions about that initiative or application.
This led to a situation where every business function and every application created its own data model and its own data repository. That led to a huge proliferation of data within the organization.
Not only Technological but there are people challenges as well when it comes to managing data within enterprises. People are possessive of their data, and theyâ€™re not motivated to share it, even within the organization with other departments. Thatâ€™s a huge organizational barrier that should be overcome.
Since the context in which data is consumed is changing, companies now want to use the same data across multiple initiatives or applications. So they have to collect the same data, cleanse it, and govern it differently.
There are bigger challenges also coming the way due to changing technology and the way people consume data.
Over the last few years and it will be a trend in the future too, developments within the hybrid cloud, AI, IoT, real-time, social media, and edge computing have led to the exponential growth of data, creating, even more, bigger data silos, security, data management issues, and other complexities for companies to manage.
In this situation, it is imperative that data is all in one place with greater automated data governance in place for all the data environments to analyze the data for the enterprise at one go.
The need of the hour is an intelligent data fabric that follows an architecture that facilitates the end-to-end integration of various data sources, on-premise or on the cloud through the use of automated systems and focuses on governance and data quality at the same time.
SCIKIQ: Data Fabric Architecture
SCIKIQ is built for managing complex Data scenarios and it manages with ease, the scale, diversity, and governance of modern business data in a short amount of time. Through its No Code, Drag, and Drop User Interface, business teams can focus on decisions and outcomes rather spending time stitching together data across Organisational Silos. SCIKIQ manages all these with 4 cutting-edge features needed by any enterprise looking to solve their complex data problems
- Connect- Connect to your Application/Data Store using pre-build Connectors and Recipes.
- Curate – Integrate Data Assets across the enterprise by curating and building a Single Version of Truth.
- Control- Discover, Manage and Trust the Data Lake by following the best-in-class governance module
- Consume- Consume data and insights via reports and dashboards, Data as a Service, or Embedded Analytics
When organizations deploy SCIKIQ, Organizations benefit from introducing a unified data management platform architecture, where the end-to-end data management processes are combined, specifically:
- ETL Tools: Provides capabilities to extract, transform and load data into the target state.
- Data Catalogue: Provides Data Cataloguing and Meta Data Management Capabilities
- Data Preparation: Provides data exploration, preparation, and wrangling capabilities for BI/analytics
- Data Warehousing: Provides capabilities such as Data Modelling, Storing, retrieving, and archival of Data sources
- Data lakes: A data lake is a system or repository of data stored in its natural/raw format, usually object blobs or files.
- Reporting: Provides capability to create standard and ad-hoc reports on a self-serve basis
- Analytics: Provide integration with ML and Statistical models where businesses can draw key insights
SCIKIQ’s goal is to make the data available to business users in a faster & trusted manner to accelerate Business transformation for the organization. Book a Demo with SCIKIQ.